Harrogate BID are keen to support levy paying businesses in making adjustments to re-open their businesses following lockdown, by providing financial support to buy equipment through match funding.
The funding can be used to purchase signage, barriers, screens or other equipment to facilitate the re-opening of businesses, and that is required by the re-opening regulations and guidance, but does not include PPE equipment or employee costs.
Grant Details & Conditions
The Harrogate BID will provide match funding of up to £750 towards eligible equipment.
All levy paying businesses within the Harrogate BID area are eligible to receive the grant however, overall expenditure will be limited to £20,000 this year. The grant will be distributed in date order of application until the budget has been depleted.
Businesses should submit their request for grant support to Harrogate BID via email to: email@example.com including a brief description of the equipment needed along with an estimate of costs and expected delivery date.
The BID will provide confirmation of grant funding subject to the following conditions:
- The equipment is purchased by August 31 2020.
- The equipment complies with all appropriate regulations and permissions, such as premises licences and pavement café licences.
- The equipment meets the criteria of the grant as determined by the Harrogate BID Board.
- The equipment is supplied by local companies who are based in the HG postcode wherever possible and practical.
- Valid receipts are submitted to Harrogate BID to enable the match funding to be calculated and verified.
- Permission is granted for Harrogate BID to publicise the benefits of the equipment that has been purchased, including details of suppliers, through BID publications, press releases and the BID website including “before and after” photos.
- All grants are subject to availability – The BID is setting aside £20k this year to fund this initiative.
The Harrogate BID Area
Cold Bath Road
East Park Road
North Park Road
Victoria Shopping Centre